5 Things I Freaking Sucked at this week
- 7th grade Math aka rhombus triangles and imaginary lines
- Telling my daughter she could handle an issue her way, but then pushing my way onto her after saying that.
- Cooking supper. Can you suck at something you did not really do?
- Trying to be like Jesus.
- Coming up with 5 things I sucked at….because I come from the generation where we are good at everything. 😀
5 Things I Freaking Rocked this week
- a baby….I rocked a baby
- reading nighttime stories to my 7 year old. The Adventures of Tom Trueheart, I may or may not have continued to read it long after she fell asleep.
- folding clothes. I folded a mountain of clothes, like twice.
- Trying to be like Jesus 🙂
- writing a freaking awesome blog post: Do you only brush your front teeth?
Seagull flying toward the dunes at sunset